Super-Majority Support Tough Penalties Against Employers Who Hire Illegal Immigrants
|What American Legal Voters Believe!|
- 75% (3 out of 4 voters) favor strict government sanctions on those who hire illegal immigrants.
- 16% oppose such sanctions.
- 8% are undecided.
- 59% of voters support strict sanctions on landlords who rent or sell property to illegals.
- 24% are opposed to tough laws against these landlords.
- 17% are undecided.
- 65% of voters see employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants are a bigger problem than illegal immigrants who are seeking a job.
- 61% favor shutting down companies that knowingly and repeatedly hire illegal immigrants.
- 65% (nearly 2 out of 3 voters) believe that if a police officer pulls someone over for a traffic violation, they should automatically check to see if that person is in the country legally.
- 26% oppose those automatic checks.
[View Report and supporting data]
Tags: Rasmussen Reports, survey, voters, illegal aliens, illegals, employer sanctions, landlords, employers, To share the post, click on "Post Link." Please mention / link to Blogs for Borders. Thanks!